Chattanooga, Tenn. – Erlanger introduces the Erlanger Employee Spotlight Award with the announcement of its May 2021 award recipients.
The Erlanger Employee Spotlight Award is an opportunity to identify, recognize and award employees who demonstrate exceptional performance and who offer unique contributions toward Erlanger’s mission of “compassionately caring for people.” Each month, Erlanger employees nominate their peers who go above and beyond and deserve a “spotlight” for the work they do.
May 2021 Erlanger Employee Spotlight Award recipients:
- Yennifer Canales – Patient Care Tech, Neuro Trauma ICU, Erlanger Baroness Hospital
- Breanna Carter – Pharmacist Critical Care, Erlanger Baroness Hospital
- Dr. Pamela Clark – Endocrinologist, Children’s Hospital at Erlanger
- Stephen Curd – Construction Manager, Erlanger Baroness Hospital
- Delana Dagnan – RN Staff Nurse, Surgery, Children’s Hospital at Erlanger
- Kelly Finnell – Precert./Referral Coordinator, Erlanger Metabolic and Bariatric Center
- Aidan Flock – Outreach & Enrollment Specialist, Alton Park & Dodson Avenue Erlanger Community Health Centers
- Mary Ann Hixon – Regional Manager, Pediatric Gastroenterology
- Mary Jo Morris – Regional Manager, Erlanger Western Carolina Hospital
- Dr. Megan Patel – Clinical Pharmacist, Erlanger Baroness Hospital
- Julie Prinzo – RN Staff Nurse, Emergency Room, Erlanger Baroness Hospital
- Kimberly Shepherd – Pharmacist in Charge II, Erlanger Western Carolina Hospital
- Andrea Kelly Sherlin – Surgical Technologist, Erlanger East Hospital
- Kevin Shrum – Respiratory Team Leader, Children’s Hospital at Erlanger
- Kimberly Warren – Patient Care Tech, Outpatient Surgery, Children’s Hospital at Erlanger
- John Mark Wynn – Paramedic, Emergency Room, Erlanger East Hospital
To learn more about careers at Erlanger and to view available positions, please visit erlangercareers.org.
About the Erlanger Employee Spotlight Award:
The Erlanger Employee Spotlight Award was created to formally recognize Erlanger associates who demonstrate exceptional performance and offer unique contributions toward our mission of compassionately caring for people. Erlanger envisions the award as one of many ways to foster and maintain a culture of gratitude in the health system. The 130-year-old health system was founded on the principals of generosity and compassion, and our associates continue to embody these values in all that they do.